Teacher on summer break electric bill help

If you are struggling with utility - energy bills.
NHPB has more info on energy assistance, and find local utility bill assistance programs.
LoreyM
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Teacher on summer break electric bill help

Post by LoreyM »

I am writing to you as my last resort in soliciting assistance in paying my electric Bill before it is disconnected.
I work for the public school system as a teacher and am off work until the middle of August. I have been applying for a minimum of two jobs daily and it seems no employers want to hire me to such a short period of time, and it is hard for teachers on summer break to find enough money for the bills, including electric. My roommate is on Social Security Disability. We have fallen behind in our bills and now owe $270.04 to Tampa Electric.
I hope you can consider is for this one time assistance.  I can be reached at Brandon, FL 33511.
Thank you for your consideration.
Blake Corum
anti spam: Blue

Re: Teacher on summer break electric bill help

Post by Blake Corum »

Please help Stephanie, a special needs teacher at Ashley High and a single mother to 2, and another due May 1. She's a month late on her utility and electric payment due to days missed with covid continuing. She will not be receiving any pay when her baby comes or over the summer break too. This was not a planned pregnancy as her partner had a vesectomy. Believing all life is precious Stephanie would never have ended this pregnancy regardless of what it will cost her. She's always there to help others as a teacher, and now she needs some electric help. Please help this family keep their home and have a blessed summer this year. Thank you and may God bless you for all you do.
Bashir M

Post by Bashir M »

Good day
Trust that you are well. To whom it may concern.
I am currently searching to see if I can receive any help with my electric bill this upcoming summer.
I am currently employed as a teacher but my wage is too low to see to everything in the house........I have a light bill sitting in the thousands which is above what my wage as a teacher is..........I'm really stressed because I need to pay this bill before my family and I end up with no electricity.
I am sending out a serious cry for help on this, please if you can't assist could you direct me to the correct information I need.
Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Thank you for all you do, your work and time and trying to do your best in a historically under-appreciated and paid job. Even more so now with all the divisiveness in the country. Many utility companies do have payment plans and forgiveness programs focused on teachers, and look for them here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... eness.html
select your state and/or utility company from it to find resources and tell the company you are an educator.