Money for Catholic school enrollment

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Bobbert
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Money for Catholic school enrollment

Post by Bobbert »

To Whom It May Concern, My name is Christine and I am in dire need of assistance and Guidance with my kids school before it is too late. I am a single mother to a 4 year old little girl named Ava Theresa and I have been trying to get her registered in a pre k/preschool class in a Catholic school but to no avail. I went to Catholic school my whole life. My faith, is very important to me and I want her to have the same relationship as I do with our faith. But I don't know how it can be one financially since her father walked out of both our lives and has not helped at all. I pay our rent, all our bills on my own and unfortunately I don't have much left over for school for her. I am not looking for a handout, I want to earn this for her but I don't what to do. Could you please help me? I really appreciate any direction you lead me.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Money for Catholic school enrollment

Post by Admin »

While we think it may be a stretch, try [urlhttps://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html/crowdf ... bills.html]crowdraising to get funds[/url].
Sometimes a Catholic School or the "religious" twist on a crowd raising platform can push someone over the top. It is worth a shot anyway.
Bobbert wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 10:20 am To Whom It May Concern, My name is Christine and I am in dire need of assistance and Guidance with my kids school before it is too late. I am a single mother to a 4 year old little girl named Ava Theresa and I have been trying to get her registered in a pre k/preschool class in a Catholic school but to no avail. I went to Catholic school my whole life.