French immigrant

People looking for general financial assistance.
Also look here for programs on the main NHPB site for local financial help.
Scarlett Bloom
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

French immigrant

Post by Scarlett Bloom »

Hello, I am originally from France and I live here for several years as an immigrant. I am a freelance worker and met double situation with dog cancer last year and this year but situation was not over done to help them to recovery. But without insurance and exaggerated cost I am here without possibility since the holidays and the emptiness of jobs to pay my rent all utilities included. 
It is a particularly good deal and quitting it for temporary financial despair is exceedingly difficult. I could say much more I am very isolated and no family anymore since my mother passing in France last year. Isolated I cannot pretend to get section 8 either even after my surgery from the neck and other problem of health I have faced when my dog Apollo got his splenectomy last year.
I have all documents, bank statements as an immigrant and other crucial information that prove the veracity of my declaration. I have used all resources possible before to ask for help. I need to focus on my network also to increase the possibility to find more work. I am very lonely here as a French immigrant and no one to ask for help at the moment. I am a person who gives on Facebook funds but as many other ways of being volunteer as I wish   to have time for it.  I am asking this time an emergency help. I am very thorough with transparencies and can show even my passport and other ids if necessary to prove I have integrity. Please help me. You can find me on Facebook if you need to see my profile with my dogs. Ludovico pethood mankind, the account with the dogs. Please thanks for help. Thank you so much for taking consideration to read my request for help. Happy new Year
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: French immigrant

Post by Admin »

We have many programs listed on our website that can help immigrants. Whether it is around housing, employment, ESL classes, or something else, find help. Since you are from France also look into resources for that community. Find details here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... grams.html
Scarlett Bloom wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 5:42 am Hello, I am originally from France and I live here for several years as an immigrant. I am a freelance worker