Lost home and badly need help

Find charities that can provide help and assistance
Larryfitch
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Lost home and badly need help

Post by Larryfitch »

Good Afternoon,
My family is in desperate need of some help. We lost our home to a scam artist who was supposed to save our home for us. (The FBI came out to my home last year and I have not heard anything since) That was over 2 years ago. We have been living in a 2 bedroom apartment; there are 5 of us including my senior citizen mother. My husband’s unemployment is finished and he has had no luck in finding employment. I work full time but due to healthcare costs I only bring home $349.00 every 2 weeks. My son and brother are also out of their unemployment and unable to find work. I am desperate for food and any help I can get in paying $890.00 per month in rent and my utilities. I do not have a car and take 8 buses a day to work. My family is in need of a car in order to apply for jobs since we do not have extra money for bus fare. I have never asked for any help in my life and have been working since the day I turned 16 over 30 years ago. Please guide me in a direction that will help me in this desperate situation. I will no longer be able to pay my rent since my husbands unemployment was cut off. I am scared for my family especially my mother. Please help
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Lost home and badly need help

Post by Admin »

Hi,
What state or county do you live in? If you provide that I can offer more help. In the meantime, try the main site of http://www.needhelppayingbills.com for an extensive list of programs and services.
jacque

Post by jacque »

I live in Philadelphia Pennsylvania. I am now in the process of reviewing this site for a used car and a loan for a car. This is a necessary now for myself and my family to find employment. I have so much to offer and 30 years of work experience. (So does my husband and brother) I would like to be paid a fair wage and at this point it seems that I must start looking for a company who will value me as I value them. Thank you so much for leading me in a direction of hope.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

Jacque, I am not sure what exactly you are looking for. A job, or just genenral assistance in Philly? If genenral assistance, try this link
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... rogra.html
A great resource is the Mayor's office of Community Services 215-685-3600. They run several different programs, and can refer you to others as well, including charities. There are also ways to get health and medical care, money for energy bills, and much more.