My single mom daughter needs Christmas gifts for her kids

State and local government assistance programs.
Cassie_Smith
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

My single mom daughter needs Christmas gifts for her kids

Post by Cassie_Smith »

My ten year old grandson needs Xmas gifts. My daughter was on unemployment and it has stopped she has been looking for work. She is a single mom who has worked full-time while putting herself thru school to continue her education to better herself and I am in disability and my check goes to put a roof over my head.
She has recently became homeless and us going from coach to coach. I'm not proud to say I am an addict now in recovery but I have not been able to give her the life she deserves she is alone with her son and has done a great job with him an she has never broken a law. She stayed in school and has continue on with getting her degree she has recently gone to transitional assistance but that will not start for a few weeks so anything for her kids Christmas would be greatly appreciated. He is a bright sweet ten year old boy who loves Pokemon an Mine-craft. He is in a size ten pants and medium boys shirt. Anything would help.
RMM

Re: My single mom daughter needs Christmas gifts for her kids

Post by RMM »

I am a single mom and I need something for 3 beautiful little girls and myself. I want them to have a good Christmas this year. And the best one. Please if anyone could help a single mom who is looking for gifts for her kids. I would greatly appreciate it.
I receive a social security check each month and hardly get by on that. My kids who is 10 and lives Shopkins and books and coloring activities stuff. Monster high and clothes she wear 9/10 and shoes 13. Another kid she is 8 and she like the descendant stuff. She also loves frozen and baby doll stuff and clothes sizes 7/8 and shoes 12 1/2. Boy who is Just 1 years old? She loves Minnie Mouse and everything that makes sound. Clothes sizes 18 months and shoes 3. And myself. I'm in a size 3/4 long and shoe 6 1/2 and I like to enjoy making my kids happy but I also love shopping for them as a single mom. If anyone could please help make my kids have a good Christmas. For bless you and have a wonderful day.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Since you have an income, and think the issue is more a timing one, then try a Buy Now Pay Later application.
You can use your future income to pay off any bills for those Christmas gifts for your 3 beautiful girls. But still be frugal!
RMM wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:25 am I am a single mom and I need something for 3 beautiful little girls and myself. I want them to have a good Christmas this year. And the best one. Please if anyone could help a single mom who is looking for gifts for her kids. I would greatly appreciate it.
Chris Klein

Post by Chris Klein »

Hello, I am looking for any and all information pertaining to any assistance I may acquire for my daughter, who is a single mom. I am most specifically looking for information pertaining to Christmas gifts for my ten year old daughter. Any information or guidance anyone can give me is extremely appreciated. I am sure I missed most cut off dates for any Christmas assistances near me. However, I officially lost my job last week and I have absolutely no idea what to do to provide any kind of gifts for my single mom daughter this Christmas and her kids and it breaks my heart. I would also appreciate any information to receiving a case worker in my area to see what else my daughter and I may qualify for. Any information obtained is extremely helpful and appreciated. All of my information is above if more information is needed please email me. Thank you for your time.
Sent from my iPhone