Vet tech looking for work

Tips, ideas, and ways to increase your income or make money.
There are other job and income opportunities on NHPB. Look here for work from home jobs.
Maryannbernaz
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Vet tech looking for work

Post by Maryannbernaz »

My boyfriend passed last August and no will was in place. We have 3 small children together, and two 10 and 9, from my previous relationship. I am not working but seeking a vet tech job. His daughter, 24 basically broke in and removed all our stuff and took residency in it. My 5 kids and I are in a desperate need for housing. Deposits, 1st month etc. I just need to secure a place and I can find work easily. In a vet tech by profession. I'm in Santa Clara/San Benito/Merced county area. Where ever I’m able to attain assistance I’ll go. Thank you for any help in advance!
SandraHawkins
anti spam: Blue

Re: Vet tech looking for work

Post by SandraHawkins »

Thank you, Jon. I will look into this for work for a vet tech. Might you also know of a charity or assistance program that could help with move in and security deposit fees? I receive housing assistance from Permanent Supportive Housing but if I choose to move, which I would like to do because I am in an unsafe neighborhood and not living near a new vet office for a job. I have to pay the security deposit/move in fees, application fees, and first month's rent. As well as inspection fees potentially. Is there any assistance available for that?
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Vet tech looking for work

Post by Admin »

Since you love dogs as a hobby, and have some vet tech skills, look into making money from your love of pets. Try this for making money from a hobby. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... bbies.html