Experiencing a tough time

State and local government assistance programs.
ThomasLee
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Experiencing a tough time

Post by ThomasLee »

Hello, I was wondering if you could guide me to a location that could help me and my family. We are currently experiencing a tough time as I have recently graduated College and have not found a job. Previously we have gotten by off my loans but they are not there now that I am graduated. I fear that we will end up getting kicked out of our home while I am trying my hardest to look for a job. Any guidance or help possible would be much appreciated! Thank you,
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Experiencing a tough time

Post by Admin »

So you need financial help or money to pay off the loans? If you, we have them both addressed on the site. As an example, find loan assistance programs. We also have info on job training and programs, which may help college graduates too. So many resources out there for you.
ThomasLee wrote:Previously we have gotten by off my loans but they are not there now that I am graduated. I fear that we will end up getting kicked out of our home while I am trying my hardest to look for a job. Any guidance or help possible would be much appreciated! Thank you,