medical bills help,Please!

Anyone in need of medical, dental, RX and health care.
Locate clinics, medical or dental care services and more on NHPB. Find free health care programs.
violeta64us
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

medical bills help,Please!

Post by violeta64us »

Hi,
my name is Violet,live in Las Vegas nv.I have been in the hospital for 5 days got one bill for $49300,other for $1800,and 5 others bills for all the doctors with amount about 2100.I am in panic.The insurance who I have they payd only $10000.I don't have those money.Have been to the hospital financing program assistance and didn't get any answer.I work part time job,this mean that I pay by my self the med. insurance,and I have asthma and Sjogren's Syndrome-what mean also extra money for my monthy treatment.Don't know who can help me,Please help me!
Thank you!
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: medical bills help,Please!

Post by Admin »

A few options. Try medical bill advocates, which can help find billing errors and save on medical bills

http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... lp_sa.html

Also, try the Nevada Department of Health and Human Services. This government organization offers medical assistance and help with hospital bills through a number of different programs and options for both individuals and families. Some of this coverage is free to the patient and some requires a small fee.

Some numbers to call for more info include
Las Vegas - Belrose (702) 486-5000
Las Vegas - Professional Dev. Ctr. (702) 486-1443
Las Vegas - Owens (702) 486-5000
Las Vegas - Nellis (702) 486-5000
Las Vegas - Flamingo (702) 486-5000

violeta64us wrote:Hi,
my name is Violet,live in Las Vegas nv.I have been in the hospital for 5 days got one bill for $49300,other for $1800,and 5 others bills for all the doctors with amount about 2100.I am in panic.The insurance who I have they payd only $10000.I don't have those money.Have been to the hospital financing program assistance and didn't get any answer.I work part time job,this mean that I pay by my self the med. insurance,and I have asthma and Sjogren's Syndrome-what mean also extra money for my monthy treatment.Don't know who can help me,Please help me!
Thank you!