my electric is being shut off tomorow 5/24/10

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
MANDAU
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

my electric is being shut off tomorow 5/24/10

Post by MANDAU »

I have tried all the resources in St. louis MO my electric is going to be shut off tomorrow on 5/24/10 at 7 pm if i dont send them a payment of 497.00 AmerenUE refuses to work with me for an extention untill at least june 3rd untill the assitance programs are replenshed with funds. I have 2 small children one which is handicapped and I do recieve ssi payments for him in which they just cut down again. It has been well over 90 degrees in st. louis lately and there is no way my son can handle this kind of weather at all. Once again AmerenUE DOES NOT CARE. I am at my whits end and I dont know what to do. If my electric is shutt off it will cost me a huge amount of money restore my service, 752.70. I am worried sick and I dont know what to do
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: my electric is being shut off tomorow 5/24/10

Post by Admin »

Try these programs. AmerenUE does offer Clean Slate .
This utility assistance program will help low income and other qualified customers pay off their past-due utility bills. If you are qualified, each customer needs to pay just pay 10 percent of their overdue bill and AmerenUE will pay the balance of the energy bill

Two other programs include HeatShare (1-800-336-4547) and heat up St. Louis. Call the Salvation Army at 314-646-3000. Both of these are crisis programs.

Here is more info on other programs and ways to get help in Missouri.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... grams.html

MANDAU wrote:I have tried all the resources in St. louis MO my electric is going to be shut off tomorrow on 5/24/10 at 7 pm if i dont send them a payment of 497.00 AmerenUE refuses to work with me for an extention untill at least june 3rd untill the assitance programs are replenshed with funds. I have 2 small children one which is handicapped and I do recieve ssi payments for him in which they just cut down again. It has been well over 90 degrees in st. louis lately and there is no way my son can handle this kind of weather at all. Once again AmerenUE DOES NOT CARE. I am at my whits end and I dont know what to do. If my electric is shutt off it will cost me a huge amount of money restore my service, 752.70. I am worried sick and I dont know what to do