$5000 debt

If you need help with paying debt, including credit cards, car loans and medical debt.
Also look here for the main NHPB site and programs that help reduce debt.
Oneistheonly
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

$5000 debt

Post by Oneistheonly »

Dear Dupage
My friend recommended me to this.
I need financial help.
I'm over 5000$ worth of credit debt and I'm worried what action the credit card company will take. My credit score is bad and I don't have any rental history. My parents are leaving and are expecting me to get a place on my own in a short period of time. I'm stressed out and depressed that I might be homeless. I don't make enough money at my job to survive. I read online you guys offer for housing for people that need help or assistance help with a security deposit. This is my first time getting my own place.
Shaw

Re: $5000 debt

Post by Shaw »

To whom it may concern:
I am sending you this email inquiring about $500 for debt relief and rental assistance. I have been a Caregiver for over seven years, and recently, I lost two clients and became ill. Currently, I live in an income-based apartment complex in Port Aransas, Texas. With the loss of my clients and becoming ill, I am two months behind on rent, two months behind on my car payment, I owe hospital bills that I cannot pay and I'm on a deferred payment plan with my electric company which I am unable to pay, so I now need $5000 to pay the debts.
I have an interview on Thursday, December 8th for a full-time job at the local vet's office and I hope to be back on track soon. If there is any assistance for me, I will greatly appreciate the information and how to apply. I am in a desperate situation. Furthermore, I could use any information about receiving internet assistance. I have applied for a remote Travel Agent position as well and I am required to have a hard-wired connection to my home computer which I am unable to pay.
I have passed the assessment and I am required to do a computer tech scan as the next step in the application process. I was emailed today reminding me to scan my computer. My plans are to work extra hours as I choose., but $5000 for the debt would be great Thank you kindly for your attention to this matter. I look forward to hearing from you.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: $5000 debt

Post by Admin »

Caregivers have assistance programs available to them, including for reducing/refinancing or pay off debt. Look into them. There are government resources, respite, and non-profits too. Locate government help for caregivers.
Shaw wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 5:58 am To whom it may concern:
I am sending you this email inquiring about $500 for debt relief and rental assistance. I have been a Caregiver for over seven years, and recently, I lost two clients and became ill.