Need help with Power Bill

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
kadiance
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Need help with Power Bill

Post by kadiance »

If this is not paid by the 10th it will be cut off. Need assistance total is 530.00. Fixed income, Please help or let me know what I can do to get help with this
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need help with Power Bill

Post by Admin »

List more information and details on your utility bill. What state, utility company, county? You need to post more info so I can direct you (or anyone) towards assistance programs.
ifucan

Post by ifucan »

Hi, I am in NC and my Progress Energy power bill is scheduled to be disconnected.

I have been laid off as has my wife. I am diligently looking for work and currently
working a 100% commission job. I have commissions due in but not till next month.

Any advice what I can do to keep my power on? Thank you for any advice.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

Progress Energy in North Carolina offers the Energy Neighbor Fund . It provides funds and money for paying utility and energy bills. Dial 919-508-5400 (if live in the Raleigh area) or 1-800-452-2777 (outside Raleigh area) for more info.

Here is more info on other NC state programs, as well as how to get help in your county.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... _prog.html

ifucan wrote:Hi, I am in NC and my Progress Energy power bill is scheduled to be disconnected.

I have been laid off as has my wife. I am diligently looking for work and currently
working a 100% commission job. I have commissions due in but not till next month.

Any advice what I can do to keep my power on? Thank you for any advice.