ANY HELP PLEASE

Find how to get help with rent
kelrick
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

ANY HELP PLEASE

Post by kelrick »

My dad recently had a heart attack (he has no insurance, and is unemployed) my mom has had to take a family leave without pay to care for him. Does anyone know of assistance for Greene County, Missouri. We are looking for rent, utilities, really anything will help.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: ANY HELP PLEASE

Post by Admin »

I think your best option is to contact the not-for-profit agency , the Ozarks Area Community Action Corporation (OACAC). (417) 862-4314. they offer numerous programs, and can refer you to others if they can't help you themselves. They offer rent assistance, weatherization, Low Income Housing Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) and much more. Also try a medical billing advocate for help with any medical bills that may result from your situation.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... lp_sa.html
kelrick wrote:My dad recently had a heart attack (he has no insurance, and is unemployed) my mom has had to take a family leave without pay to care for him. Does anyone know of assistance for Greene County, Missouri. We are looking for rent, utilities, really anything will help.
TheSystem
anti spam: Blue

Re: ANY HELP PLEASE

Post by TheSystem »

I am 67 years of age, was evicted from my apartment because I could not pay rent increase as well as additional charges for services I did not use (Island Club Apartments., Columbus, Ohio 43235). I am homeless and about at the end of my rope. Can you help?
Is there anyone with a heart of compassion? I am using the wifi from a couple that new I got evicted. I have tried local churches-NOTHING! Please, just need a safe peaceful place. Most grateful for any compassion and TRUE-HELP.