Student visa

People looking for general financial assistance.
Also look here for programs on the main NHPB site for local financial help.
MsMerry
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Student visa

Post by MsMerry »

Hello there,
I am a Maryland resident who is living with a friend in Michigan for the moment due to a financial difficulty.
I am an international student who is holding an FL visa. I got sick and I got overwhelmed with paying my medical bills. As a result, I am having a school bill that I need to pay to maintain my visa. Please, I beg you to find a way to help me out. I have never asked for help until things got to hard and difficult. I can provide you with all documents to prove my situation. Anything is appreciated.
Thank you so much in advance.
Patty
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: Student visa

Post by Patty »

Hello,
I stumbled across this very informative page and wanted to obtain more specific information regarding my current situation. I am currently unemployed and looking for employment specifically work from home, or anything that pops up the soonest. I currently have no money to pay my immediate bills and wanted to look into possible cash assistance that helps college students like myself who are struggling to get by and who need a Visa to work. I have my associate's currently looking into obtaining my bachelor's and I can't find any job anywhere without a Visa. It's been two months. Is there any contact number or organization for immediate cash assistance for someone like myself in a rut?