Help for women in 30s

State and local government assistance programs.
BeginAgain
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Help for women in 30s

Post by BeginAgain »

I seem to have fallen out of any special interest group and I need some assistance and I have no one to turn to within my friends. As a women in her 30s my friends have their own families and they need to look after their own before helping. I don't want to take away anything from a child's teacher to relieve my current distress. However I am going to Maine. We have been waiting for many years (since I initially turned 30!), but we can take help to get there. We also need to push through Social security. We need this as my father killed himself and something my mother suffers from a severe criminally insane issue.
I have PTSD as a result. I looked for the state funded assistance programs, but I couldn't find anything to my situation. I don't do drugs or drink. I'm not a veteran. I'm not so handicapped that I cannot manage my own life. It's just that I don't have anything dependable.
I do have two jobs. My family is not an option or a part of my life. We are like adopted children. We are not just going to abandon them when they're happy and I love having him. So I need help with stuff.
I need help with a phone data plan that has a lot of data on it. I need help with gas. I need help with oil change. I live in my car and I don't want to and I'm OK with that. I would prefer to have you know everything. I just need assistance because I don't have my steady source of income anymore and I can't seem to find any program that might help a single women my age. I've been to several! So I'm just trying to see if you guys might have some ideas. Thanks.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Help for women in 30s

Post by Admin »

That is a lot of help you needed. Maybe you should scrap your plan to move to Maine until you are self-sufficient, as moving is costly, stressful, and difficult. If you have 2 jobs then your ability to save money for the move is a positive. So work, save money, pay your bills, then move. When you get to the state, then apply for financial aid in Maine.
BeginAgain wrote: I do have two jobs. My family is not an option or a part of my life. We are like adopted children. We are not just going to abandon them when they're happy and I love having him. So I need help with stuff.
I need help with a phone data plan that has a lot of data on it. I need help with gas. I need help with oil change. I live in my car and I don't want to and I'm OK with that. I would prefer to have you know everything. I just need assistance because I don't have my steady source of income anymore and I can't seem to find any program that might help a single women my age. I've been to several! So I'm just trying to see if you guys might have some ideas. Thanks.