SNAP food stamps and pantries are not feeding our family

State and local government assistance programs.
Peanut
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

SNAP food stamps and pantries are not feeding our family

Post by Peanut »

I live in Searcy. My situation is a very unique one. My sister and her 5 children and I with my daughter came together in one house. My sister is an over the road truck driver. And I stay home to take care of the kids. My SNAP case was recently closed, and food pantries are low. My sister had to take time off for FMLA (FEDERAL MEDICAL LEAVE ACT) she didn't lose her job but she will not be paid for it.
She has taken 2 weeks off so far. And due to her not having any income right now and my SNAP case got closed. I'm running out of food trying to feed 4 kids and my sister and myself. Along with that, I'm worried about how will the bills get paid, will I be evicted, will my kids at least eat well today. I don't know WHAT to do or where to go. Could you please help me?
Birthday

Re: SNAP food stamps and pantries are not feeding our family

Post by Birthday »

I am a single mother of 3 little girls. Just got out of an 8 year relationship. I am not receiving any money from their father. I just applied for food stamps and have not gotten any money from SNAP yet. I try to work a lot to make ends meet but it's a struggle because it's still not enough. I am stressed out. I really need help from a pantry while we wait on food stamps.
Mondavi

Post by Mondavi »

Hello, I am requesting information regarding local food pantries.
Farmington, AR 72730
I recently gained full custody of my 3 children and have little food for us, even from SNAP food stamps. My income goes to rent, utilities and car payments.
I also need help in locating a working refrigerator for the food once we find a pantry. I can’t afford the payments on the one I am currently using and am 2 payments behind. They will be picking it up by the end of the month.
Thank you for any advice or assistance you may provide.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We have information on local Arkansas food pantries. Hopefully they can feed your family what they need. As you will have options in the Farmington region. Meals, ingredients, shopping, etc.
Mondavi wrote:Hello, I am requesting information regarding local food pantries.
Farmington, AR 72730.