Ex-husband is on drugs and children are struggling

People looking for general financial assistance.
Also look here for programs on the main NHPB site for local financial help.
Stray Han
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Ex-husband is on drugs and children are struggling

Post by Stray Han »

I’m a single mother of four and my ex-husband lost everything. His house, the car insurance, job, sold all my children’s belongings due to crack drug addiction. I have been all of a sudden put out with this extra burden and I am disabled and mental problems from being beat for 20 years and physical. I need help to get on my feet with rent and to catch the bills up. I would love a Christmas tree and I have not one present for any of my children. I been trying everywhere. Please help me I’m on disability.
Alyssia

Re: Ex-husband is on drugs and children are struggling

Post by Alyssia »

Me, my girlfriend and 8 month old son need help getting into a house. I got paid off from wood grain millwork when the roof collapsed. We couldn't afford it and the home so we had to move to Medford with my girlfriends mom but we don't want to live there because of the alcohol and drugs from her ex. And we want to be in Prineville to raise are child.
I have been out of work and have been struggling to support my family and child's needs. I just got a job in Bend but we need a home ASAP and the deposits and rent are outrageous. I just need help please.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Ex-husband is on drugs and children are struggling

Post by Admin »

The Salvation Army in Nevada offers both rehab programs and financial aid. So try them for resources. Whether it is food, emergency shelter/housing, or just general advice they can support many people. Find the Nevada Salvation Army programs for more details, including applications.