Volunteering my time to help with dental needs

Anyone in need of medical, dental, RX and health care.
Locate clinics, medical or dental care services and more on NHPB. Find free health care programs.
Lebron
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Volunteering my time to help with dental needs

Post by Lebron »

Hello, I am a dental hygiene student at GRU this semester! We are always trying to find patients to see. I was told by someone that this would be a good place to try. Do you think some of the people y'all help out would be interested in coming to our clinic to have their teeth cleaned?
shaf_Mercardo

Re: Volunteering my time to help with dental needs

Post by shaf_Mercardo »

Hello,
My name is Robert, and I’m seeking help on dental needs and volunteering. I’m a full time college student and I work as well trying to make things happen on my own. I get absolutely no assistance from family or friends, so I need dental and I will also volunteer at the dental clinic too. I’m 24 years old. I recently got a vehicle and the motor took a on me. I took it to the shop and their charging me a good amount and I just simply cannot afford it and now I’m out of a vehicle having to try and bum rides everywhere. It would be such a blessing to receive some kind of help. I reside in Wilmington North Carolina
Robert
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Volunteering my time to help with dental needs

Post by Admin »

That is great you want to give back and help people that have dental needs. Try a free clinic. There are thousands around the country. The poor, uninsured and others can use them. Find details here on free dental clinics near you. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... inics.html
shaf_Mercardo wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 10:48 am Hello,
My name is Robert, and I’m seeking help on dental needs and volunteering.