Car accident caused me to miss a payment

Find how to get help with rent
Snapon
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Car accident caused me to miss a payment

Post by Snapon »

I got in a car accident and have had no income for several months and I can’t work right now because I injured my back in the car accident and I have no money to help get it fixed either. I have been living off savings for several months, my family has no food left and we are very hungry, I am struggling to pay bills and owe 950$ for rent right now and owe another $750 September 1st. I am struggling very much and need assistance very badly, please do contact me at my email for further questions and details. Thank you very much for reading and have a wonderful day.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Car accident caused me to miss a payment

Post by Admin »

If you had a car accident, how many months will you need rental assistance for? As programs in El Paso Texas are time limited. That means they may help for a month or so, and that is all. After that you better have the means to pay your own way. So you better be prepared to answer those questions when you apply to these resources. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... tance.html
Snowboarder
anti spam: Blue

Re: Car accident caused me to miss a payment

Post by Snowboarder »

I am disabled from a bad car accident and no longer able to work. I need help with my current rent ($700) a month and also my electric bills. My wife is no longer able to work from a medical condition. I just need some rental assistance until her disability becomes active. My disability check is gone before I can even get groceries. Are there any temporary help programs available?