Medical care for MS patient

Anyone in need of medical, dental, RX and health care.
Locate clinics, medical or dental care services and more on NHPB. Find free health care programs.
Clipperrs
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Medical care for MS patient

Post by Clipperrs »

My doctor thinks I have MS. I don't qualify for insurance buy my income was less than 6000 last year. I
need hospital and medical help to get a spinal tap done and a total body MRI am EEG and medicines for
fibromalgia sevilla that I can't afford.
Last year I had hospital insurance thru the UNC charity and need
everything that I qualify for ASAP. My disability case is coming up soon and I need all these tests done
so I can prove my case and win. I am 55 years old in 2 days. Please send me everything I need to fill out to help
me and thank you. I live in Thomasville but use UNC High-point hospital and Forsythe hospital in WS.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Medical care for MS patient

Post by Admin »

Try a clinic, or ask UNC for charity care. As far as using the information for a disability claim, that is abusing the services of a clinic. That is not what they are intended for and that is borderline ethical. A clinic in North Carolina is intended to provide a truly suffering low income family with the care they need. Find details on free community clinics in North Carolina.
Janel

Re: Medical care for MS patient

Post by Janel »

I have MS and on disability and need medical care. I live in Venice, FL. My caregiver recently lost his job.
He pays half of everything; medical bills, rent, utilities, food, medications, house care inside and out.
I am on disability and make $1257 a month, my rent alone is $806. I do get food stamps and free health care.
But only $34 a month. Any help you can offer will be appreciated. Laurie