List of apartments that take section 8 vouchers

Find how to get help with rent
Bradshaw1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

List of apartments that take section 8 vouchers

Post by Bradshaw1 »

Good evening, I am writing to you because I need some help and I am in hope that you or some one you know can refer me to maybe able to help me. I recently received a section 8 voucher from Mingo County. I can only live in 1 of the 5 counties they gave me which are Mingo, Wayne, Logan, Mcdowell, and Wyoming. My only and biggest issue is that I currently live in the state of Massachusetts and I can't seem to find any apartments in any of these areas. I have used Craig list, Trulia, zillow, Google, apt guide and the WV HUD site. Still I can't seem to find any and all the ones I have contacted are either not taking section 8 or are in the wrong county.
Can you please help me? I would like to live in Wayne County, I have a child with mental health and the doctors have recommended this county for his medicals needs. Would you please provide me if you can with website or housing list that will take section 8 if you have one. I thank you in advance for any and all help you can provide to me. Have a bless day and again Thank You.
sasolis

Re: List of apartments that take section 8 vouchers

Post by sasolis »

google this "wayne county wv section 8 apartments" and there are multiple site, maybe one of them will have what you need.
Singlemom

Post by Singlemom »

I am currently looking first a place because my grandmother says I can't stay with her her long. I need a place because I'm pregnant and have a 3 year old. I have no job WAS fired because I'M pregnant and getting close to my due date. I really need to find a place quick and I need help with the deposit. I have no money I haven't even bought any baby necessities. I just really need help with a deposit of a place because I have a section 8 voucher.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Since you have no job as you were fired, we are not sure if section 8 HUD vouchers will help you. These are income based homes in which you need to pay some of the rent. Also, if you have no job or no money it is very irresponsible to even think about moving. Get a job first, save money for the rent and your 3 year old expenses, and get your life back on track and stable. But until then, read more on Section 8 rent vouchers.
Singlemom wrote:I have no job WAS fired because I'M pregnant and getting close to my due date.