Losing home as can't afford fees for my license

Tips, ideas, and ways to increase your income or make money.
There are other job and income opportunities on NHPB. Look here for work from home jobs.
Sayers
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Losing home as can't afford fees for my license

Post by Sayers »

I have had no income for the past three months. My boyfriend lost his job and I am trying to find one but am not able to. I am a CNA but expired license and haven’t been able to afford classes to renew. My problem now is I am losing my home. I am buying a mobile home and only owe 1200.00 more but am 3 months behind on payments. $122.00 per month. And also 3 months behind on my space rent and utilities. Total is $1700.00 and change.
The owner has been awesome but called yesterday and said he cant wait any longer. I am desperate because I am a 49 year old female with no where to go. I never had to ask for help before and this is so hard for me because I have spent my life trying to help others. Thank you and if you cant help me I understand.
Nikki P

Re: Losing home as can't afford fees for my license

Post by Nikki P »

I moved up here in January. I am 44 year old, I've never been here before. I've always stood on my own and I don't know what to do, but now I need my CNA license renewed.
I have always provided for myself.
I moved up here after moving from here in 2017 after my dad had a critical diagnosis.
I lost my dad in 2019 and my mom 2020. I moved back and into relative's home.
I am being forced to leave. I am a person of integrity and I'm humiliated and scared to lose my home due to the license fees being due.
This issue had escalated and I'd hoped to save and find a place but things came to a head and I've nowhere to go after next week.
I'm a CNA and have worked in the field 18 years. I am currently Employed full time. I don't know what to do. I am going to look into storage for my furniture and things but I do not know how to not have a home and what to do not having one. Can someone please help me pay the fees for my license?
Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Losing home as can't afford fees for my license

Post by Admin »

If you need a license (CDL) or other help for job expenses, transportation, training or whatever try a non-profit community action organization. They operate in all states. They may be able to give you help paying for the license or refer you to a resource, and look here for community action near you.