No income for rent as wife and me both permanently disabled

Find how to get help with rent
Suddenchange
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

No income for rent as wife and me both permanently disabled

Post by Suddenchange »

Hi, My wide and I are both permanently disabled are seeking help. We have recently encountered hardship due to lack of income and the rising cost of medical care. We have fallen behind on rent along with other bills. I have explored all agencies and been told either there are no funds available, or call back in the future to see if any will come available. If possible, can you please advise me where to turn for help to avoid eviction come October.
Kelsea

Re: No income for rent as wife and me both permanently disabled

Post by Kelsea »

Have an eviction notice for to pay or vacate by the 30th. I can and am willing to prove that I can pay future months of rent without any problems, even though my wife and I are permanently disabled. I have a guaranteed job starting the second weekend in May and I cannot loose my house for mine and my kids sake. I need help pay only 3 months of rent. Please help me and my family stay of the street. My rent is $800 per month. Thank you!
Admin
Site Admin

Re: No income for rent as wife and me both permanently disabled

Post by Admin »

The Salvation Army in Delaware often has programs for the disabled, including housing and referrals. But how do you have a lack of income? Aren't you on SSI if disabled? So even if the Salvation Army can't help as they do not have funding, ask them for referrals. They are listed here. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... ssist.html
Suddenchange wrote:Hi, My wide and I are both permanently disabled are seeking help. We have recently encountered hardship due to lack of income and the rising cost of medical care. We have fallen behind on rent along with other bills. I have explored all agencies and been told either there are no funds available, or call back in the future to see if any will come available. If possible, can you please advise me where to turn for help to avoid eviction come October.