Our biggest need right now is for food

State and local government assistance programs.
Local Mary
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Our biggest need right now is for food

Post by Local Mary »

I have recently lost my job. My Electric is about to be shut off because I have no income and I am on a court ordered payment plan for my rent until July 2014. I have 2 children living in my home my son who is 4 years old and my step daughter who is 16. My son's mother is employed however she doesn't make enough to be able to pay even all our basic needs such as rent, electric and food. All I’m asking is for a little help to get my family through this month with our grocery bill. Thank you very much,
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Our biggest need right now is for food

Post by Admin »

While it sounds like you have several needs, since you called out food then we can provide information on that. There are many charities that provide low cost food, vouchers, and other nutritional support, and the resources are immense. So turn to one of these programs for help with that grocery bills, and locate more information on low cost groceries.
Melissaat

Re: Our biggest need right now is for food

Post by Melissaat »

I live with my boyfriend and are friend as our roommate. We live in a 2 bedroom apartment and rent is $1216 a month. With all the bills we have with electric and car insurances we barely make rent let alone have money for food. I know there are people out there worse than us but I felt like it couldn't hurt to try and get some help. Thank you.