Poor credit security deposit help

Find how to get help with rent
RandPaul
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Poor credit security deposit help

Post by RandPaul »

We are in desperate need for help with security deposit and if possible 1st months rent. We currently lost our home, bank owned now, and have to move after 15 years. We have found a place but don't have the deposit of $1950 and 1st month's rent. We are not low income, so we don't qualify for a lot of programs. We have worked all our adult life (30 yrs) and have never relied on public assistance. We got ourselves in a situation where we don't have the money immediately available and don't know what to do. They will not hold the unit very long and this owner is willing to give us a chance, with our credit not being very good now.
Philly Serty

Re: Poor credit security deposit help

Post by Philly Serty »

I am a single mother of a one year old daughter. I work full time and am currently living with my mother and paying her rent. I need help with first months rent and a security deposit on an apartment. I just really want my daughter to have her own home with her own room. It's just hard to save up enough for both rent and a security deposit when I have bad credit from a previous eviction. I am also paying my mother rent and buying diapers and milk because I don't receive any assistance.
Premier One

Post by Premier One »

NEED HELP PAYING SECURITY deposit FOR A PLACE TO LIVE due to poor credit. I have a 2 month old and my boyfriend works at Burger King but
currently we are living with my dad, brother and sister in a very small two bedroom apartment. We can afford the rent and
lights but the deposit is hard for us to come up with more due to our credit. My dads landlord is giving us 2 weeks to leave.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

If your credit scores are bad, it will be hard to get a landlord to take a chance on you or for a charity to offer help paying a security deposit. You may want to rebuild your credit ratings first before moving, especially since you have a place to live with your dad. But for general advice here, try this resource. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... tance.html