Me and my baby need rent help

Find how to get help with rent
Juker
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Me and my baby need rent help

Post by Juker »

Hello, I reside in the state of Florida city of Jacksonville. I am a single mom of an 2 year old baby boy. And I recently lost my unemployment and am currently actively looking for an job but haven't found one has yet. I just received an notice for eviction from my landlord but he gave me a little time to get some help. I was told I could possible get some help from your organization. Please am asking if I could get some help for my son and I and if your organization isn't able to help us is there anyone else who would be able to help us. I really don't want to have to move out cause I don't have any where else to go.
MBerger

Re: Me and my baby need rent help

Post by MBerger »

To whom it may concern, Hi, I am a wife and a mother of 2 daughters, one of which is a baby. Our family is in need for rent assistance for this month. My husband and I both work full time to care for our family but the last 2 months he is unable to work due to a surgery he needs and is getting this month. We were unable to come up with the money for September's rent and now looking at possibly getting evicted if we don't find help soon. Thank you for your time and hope to hear from you soon.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Me and my baby need rent help

Post by Admin »

You should have been getting unemployment for several months in Florida. You were not able to find a job during that time frame? As the market is very strong. That being said, there are some single mom rent assistance programs you can try for help. So our organization does not offer money, but we provide information on how and where you can apply at. So there are plenty of suggestions on the site.
Juker wrote:I am a single mom of an 2 year old baby boy. And I recently lost my unemployment and am currently actively looking for an job but haven't found one has yet.