Teeth have infection from cancer treatment

Anyone in need of medical, dental, RX and health care.
Locate clinics, medical or dental care services and more on NHPB. Find free health care programs.
Alford11
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Teeth have infection from cancer treatment

Post by Alford11 »

I was diagnosed with cancer in 2010. Radiation and chemotherapy and bone marrow transplant is what I have had them in the process of. My teeth currently look like meth mouth due to medication and all other radiation and chemotherapy i am on. I also risk infection which would not be good for my leukemia. I only have Medicare and a cover nothing I need to be have done. I am currently in the mission system. When would like to have my way back I cannot eat with my teeth. They are in constant pain. Are there any programs that would help me with my dental work? If you know of anybody that can help I am a single mother with for kids and I am on disability due to my cancer. It has been a rough for years but I need to get my teeth fixed do to infection that can potentially be life threatening for me. I would appreciate any help you may be able to give me. Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Teeth have infection from cancer treatment

Post by Admin »

There are clinics that focus on teeth. Many clinics help with check ups, extractions, and other support. In addition, there are national non-profits that offer support to cancer patients, and together they may be able to address the needs. Also, you mentioned you are a single parent, so the centers will also usually provide dental assistance to children that lack insurance, so read more.