I can work if I had day care

Tips, ideas, and ways to increase your income or make money.
There are other job and income opportunities on NHPB. Look here for work from home jobs.
Dubront
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

I can work if I had day care

Post by Dubront »

I live in Orchestrate, MA 02124. I am a single mother of 2 small kids, 10 and 7 years old. My first born is profoundly deaf , I am not working for years not because I don’t want it but my kids school schedule are very conflicting with work hours. I am a certified nursing assistant and HHA that means early shifts and no family in Boston to help me with them. I am at risk to be homeless ( pretty soon) unfortunately I have been denied emergency shelter because my son is receiving SSI and the money is around 734 us monthly. My ex husband is unemployed as well this is a critical situation. I need some help to move out and I need to stay in Boston because of my son school unfortunately I have a few friends but they don’t have space for me and 2 kids. I'm really in dire need with 2 small kids and I can not count on my ex husband family recently. I need a job that doesn't conflict with day care. I spoke to Salvation Army about clothes and food I don’t know where else to turn the house is in pretty bad condition as well. I can give you all the proof you ask for. I am waiting for a good Samaritan to call me. I don’t have a car and I am willing to work but I need to find a job where bus is accessible and the work hours can not conflict my kids school schedule! thanks in advance any kind of help will be greatly appreciated , I hope you understand my primary language are Haitian creole and French.
Sushi

Re: I can work if I had day care

Post by Sushi »

I'm in the crisis center. With my one year old. And I need help getting on my feet and a job. I have found a 2 bedroom apartment first month rent is $650, deposit is $119 and application fee is $35. I'll also need help with utility deposit. I would really appreciate your help if you are able to help.
I know there's a lot of people who need assistance. But I just need help getting on my feet, a daycare voucher, work and getting in somewhere with my 1 year old. I am looking right now for work and daycare that is safe. I just need help getting in somewhere. If you could help it would not only be a blessing. But an answer prayer. I have no one else to ask for help. I have no family. And nowhere else to go. Thank you so very much for taking time from your day to read this message. Sincerely
Admin
Site Admin

Re: I can work if I had day care

Post by Admin »

There are many daycare programs out there....many of which are free. Try them in Nevada. Vouchers, child care providers, and other resources are out there here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... tance.html