Low income apartment

People looking for general financial assistance.
Also look here for programs on the main NHPB site for local financial help.
Phil
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Low income apartment

Post by Phil »

I’m in need of finding an apartment. I am currently unemployed and am unable to find work. I was staying at a friends place but due to her lease being up needed to move out and am staying with a friend until I can find some place to live/go. I’m an interested in seeking help of any kind. If you have any information or help that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
JohnJackson

Re: Low income apartment

Post by JohnJackson »

Yes, please I'm in desperate need of financial assistance right now, including an affordable apartment to live in. I lost my job as a field supervisor for a security company and my unemployment exhausted and there's no extensions so I have no job yet and no more money to do anything for myself and I'm also homeless. If there's anything or any apartment I can go or where I can get done help until I can get back on my feet will be greatly appreciated.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Low income apartment

Post by Admin »

If you have no money, no job, and are seeking an apartment/housing, you may want to try a transitional center first. They can be thought of as "bridge" housing, and there are units all of Detroit. Luckily the security industry is in high demand, so hopefully you can find another job soon. But until then, use this for low income housing in Detroit.
JohnJackson wrote:Yes, please I'm in desperate need of financial assistance right now, including an affordable apartment to live in. I lost my job as a field supervisor for a security company and my unemployment exhausted and there's no extensions so I have no job yet and no more money to do anything for myself and I'm also homeless. If there's anything or any apartment I can go or where I can get done help until I can get back on my feet will be greatly appreciated.