Need a place for my kids

Find how to get help with rent
Scott Chhn
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Need a place for my kids

Post by Scott Chhn »

I needed help to get into a place and how to apply for housing programs for low income families. I have 4 kids and my husband can’t find work and I work but it’s not a lot to take care of my family and I really need help. I keep moving all the time and my kids keep changing schools all the time because we sometime stay in hotel rooms and friends houses. I just need someone, anyone just for a helping hand to get on my feet. If you could please write me back it would mean so much to me and I have been on waiting list and sometimes I have to up and live the state because I have to find somewhere to go because I don’t what to be on the street with my 4 kids. Thank you and god bless you.
Nashville

Re: Need a place for my kids

Post by Nashville »

I live in NY. I have 3 kids and my wife is in the hospital for dressing. I get food stamps but need help with gas to get to work for the week. I have no other resources at this time. I’m a month behind in rent and its going to get much worst if I cant get the help I need now. Please contact me. Social service cant help me because I have to be 3 month back up with rent. Also, they don’t do gas for cars. Please help me and thank you.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

You may want to look into transitional housing programs. These are government or non-profit funded housing resources that offer shelter, temporary apartments, and other support for low income families and homeless. Some will take kids, so won't, so you need to call around. They provide that short term, temporary hand that sounds like you need. Find more short term housing.
R Penske

Post by R Penske »

Hello, I have two daughters. They are 4 year old and a 21 month old and my spouse. I am the main provider and due to a medical problem have stopped working over 3 weeks ago. Recently asked for food stamps and able to received them. THANK GOD!.

Last Friday my boss laid me off I already applied for unemployment but have not received a yes or no answer. My worries now are that we have no money to pay the rent for next month and have no family to help us I’m worried we might get evicted and have no were to live. If you can please help us find a way to deal with this or help me find how I can do to get emergency assistance. I’m in desperate need and don’t know were to start.
Brice

Post by Brice »

Behind on rent due to having to reduce hours at work because of a difficult pregnancy. I'm six and a half months and not sure how I'm going to pay what I'm late on or how I'm going to pay July's rent. I'm tried every resource I can think of.
I don't want to get to the point of an actual eviction notice and most places I called require that before they will help. My landlord has been understanding and patient but that only goes so far. I need help. I'm not due until September and I don't see myself being physically capable of going back to full time until at least mid October, early November. I don't know what to do, I'm at my wits end.
Batman

Post by Batman »

I'm behind on my rent which is 900 for this month of November. I have no help. I'm a single mom who care of my son and my elderly mother. The only income I have is my son SSI check.
I do everything on my own. I'm stressed out, been looking for work over four months now. No luck yet. I don't know what to do. I'm doing everything in my will to keep a roof over my son and mother's head. I have nobody to turn to for help. All I do is pray and ask god to see me this struggle. Pease I really need. Y'all help everything towards my rent, I would appreciate from the heart.