NEED HELP WITH ELECTRIC BILL & PASS DUE EMERGENCY ROOM BILL

If you are struggling with utility - energy bills.
NHPB has more info on energy assistance, and find local utility bill assistance programs.
Combatman
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

NEED HELP WITH ELECTRIC BILL & PASS DUE EMERGENCY ROOM BILL

Post by Combatman »

:?: My sister lives in Richland Co., in South Carolina & she is a real need of help with her light bill as well as an emergency room bill thats past due. I've clicked on several links through the forum & I can't seem to find anything that says they will help her.

Could you please supply me with some dependable information that I can pass over to her, she doesn't have a computer, so I'm reaching out for her.

Thank you in advance!
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: NEED HELP WITH ELECTRIC BILL & PASS DUE EMERGENCY ROOM B

Post by Admin »

We have info on programs in SC and Richland County. Use these links for assistance programs for utilities and more. Look midway down the page for info on financial assistance programs by county. Towards the top are more statewide and government assistance progrmas.

http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... _prog.html

Also, use this and click here for programs that are more specific for utilities and energy bills in SC.
Sam Thanker
anti spam: Blue

Re: NEED HELP WITH ELECTRIC BILL & PASS DUE EMERGENCY ROOM B

Post by Sam Thanker »

I became I'll and had to miss work for two months. I am in hopes to released back to work the 25. I currently have no income coming in. I made a mistake in my checking account somewhere. The utility as well as electric payments I made are bouncing my rent check. Phone is disconnected and that's only way to contact my landlords. Light, gas, water, electric all 2 months behind because over draft fees in my account is negative 500 or more and they keep repressing my payments. I've don't know where or who to turn to for help. Please help.