Rent Assistance in Passaic County NJ

Find how to get help with rent
yild79
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Rent Assistance in Passaic County NJ

Post by yild79 »

Hi!
I need to find out about a program to help me pay rent for the next 3-4 months. I'm working PT now, and going to school FT. I'm only working 20-23 hours per week, and am having trouble making ends meet for now. Is there an application or something for rent assistance? ANy information will be appreciated!
Thanks!
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Rent Assistance in Passaic County NJ

Post by Admin »

Try the jUnited Way of Possiac County
They offer the Emergency Family Sheltering Program, which is A program providing emergency shelter to low income families in Passaic County, which includes case management and assistance with securing employment and housing.

The program is managed by the Passaic County Interfaith Hospitality Network

http://www.unitedwaypassaic.org/index.p ... e_Programs
Baker

Post by Baker »

I would appreciate any help I can receive. I need help with housing in Passaic County. Some help with deposit utilities. I’m going to be homeless if I can’t find help. I’m struggling now and just need help getting back on my feet. Please anything you can do is grateful. I just don’t know where else to turn to for help. I’m looking for work now but I don’t have a car so I’m looking close area in Passaic County to be able to walk until I can get something. Thank you have a blessed day.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We have programs for Passaic County NJ listed. Housing, rent help, vouchers and more can help low-income tenants and people facing eviction. Look for them here, at this URL.
https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... tance.html