Car insurance due

State and local government assistance programs.
Vestas
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Car insurance due

Post by Vestas »

Dear Sir/Madam,
My name is Lisa and I am a full time student and a single mom of a 9 year daughter. I work part time 2 days a week at the college and I receive a small check bi-weekly. Today, I just returned from my holiday break and I will not receive my next check until the first week in March. I also receive financial aid. I will not get my financial aid surplus money until mid February. I am writing to you because I need a one time assistance of $109.00 to pay my car insurance which is due on February 15th. I would like to know if your agency can assist me with this matter. If not, are you able to refer me to an agency that would be able to assist me. I would be able to pay this money back immediately in late February. I cannot get any assistance regarding this matter from Social Services. I was wondering if there are any other agencies that can assist me this one time. I would kindly appreciate it if you can let me know promptly about this matter. Thank you!
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Car insurance due

Post by Admin »

Well, no one will give you money to pay your car insurance. The best thing to do is to shop around and call different insurance companies and to ask for lower prices, get quotes, and change your policy if need be. Maybe ask a family member or friend for assistance to help with the immediate payment. And find some tips on car insurance bills and policies. Tips are located all across the site and page.
Vestas wrote:Dear Sir/Madam,
My name is Lisa and I am a full time student and a single mom of a 9 year daughter. I work part time 2 days a week at the college and I receive a small check bi-weekly. Today, I just returned from my holiday break and I will not receive my next check until the first week in March. I also receive financial aid. I will not get my financial aid surplus money until mid February. I am writing to you because I need a one time assistance of $109.00 to pay my car insurance which is due on February 15th. I would like to know if your agency can assist me with this matter. If not, are you able to refer me to an agency that would be able to assist me. I would be able to pay this money back immediately in late February. I cannot get any assistance regarding this matter from Social Services. I was wondering if there are any other agencies that can assist me this one time. I would kindly appreciate it if you can let me know promptly about this matter. Thank you!
My kids and I

Post by My kids and I »

I'm a single mother with a 20 month old son. His father was ordered to pay child support but soon after quit his job and hasn't helped any. My father died and I'm an only child and live with my mother who is disabled with her arthritis.
I am on food stamps and the WIC program. I am currently getting over walking pneumonia and son getting over asthmatic bronchitis and sinus infection so I haven't been able to work in over a week. I can only work part time as it is because I can't afford child care and my mother physically can only watch him a few hours at a time. I have a car payment due the 31st, Christmas day rent was due, car insurance the 30th, and I'm really behind with money from not working having pneumonia.
I don't have the means to buy my son Christmas toys now because I have no money, my doctor bill was over $250 because I have no health insurance. But my son loves the trees and lights and is so excited and I want to give him a good Christmas from Santa. I'm so worried about getting my car and insurance paid because it’s how I get back and forth to work and to get our WIC checks and food and I want him to not be disappointed and sad and have nothing for Christmas. I haven't been able to afford him a winter coat yet either. PLEASE help! God bless!
Cruisers

Post by Cruisers »

To Whom it may concern,
My name is JoAnn and I am needing help with my car insurance payment that is way past due. It was canceled on 11/2/2022 and I am unemployed and homeless. Fortunately I have orientation on 1/29/2023 at UPS as a Driver Helper. It is only seasonal but it is a start. Unfortunately I can not afford driving without car insurance to and from work until I get paid. I can reinstate my policy with Safeauto by 12/2/2022. The amount of car insurance due is $167.00. Is there any way to help me? I live in Greenville SC. It's bad enough I am technically homeless.