Loan from a friend

If you need help with paying debt, including credit cards, car loans and medical debt.
Also look here for the main NHPB site and programs that help reduce debt.
Howard1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Loan from a friend

Post by Howard1 »

Hello. I am 60 with a mental disability. I borrow each month on my ssd check 200 /300 and i am paying off a loan from a friend. I am already worried because looks like i am 5 dollars over new income limits for heating and it is already very cold in sierra mountains douglas county. I can only borrow 9 months in a row and its very close to that i was wondering if there is any possible help out there for me. I am on hud / food stamps/i was on energy assist 5 years. I have medicare extra help prescription and medicare. I am a client of minden mental health I do not own a car as the loan was too high.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Loan from a friend

Post by Admin »

We do not know where Douglas County is. Is that Nevada. We need more information. We do not know about borrowing against SSD check to pay a loan. Sounds dangerous to us and can lead to further troubles. We usually recommend starting with non-profit credit counselors. Find credit counselors in Nevada, if that is where you live. If not let us know the correct location.
Howard1 wrote:Hello. I am 60 with a mental disability. I borrow each month on my ssd check 200 /300 and i am paying off a loan from a friend. I am already worried because looks like i am 5 dollars over new income limits for heating and it is already very cold in sierra mountains douglas county. I can only borrow 9 months in a row and its very close to that i was wondering if there is any possible help out there for me. I am on hud / food stamps/i was on energy assist 5 years. I have medicare extra help prescription and medicare. I am a client of minden mental health I do not own a car as the loan was too high.
Preetip

Re: Loan from a friend

Post by Preetip »

Good day! I am one of the people who is struggling financially. I am a 40 years old single mother from the Philippines with 3 children. Their father was never been responsible at all. My children and I live in my mother's house and its in foreclosure and I have to pay it in terms for us to have a home. I have a full time job as a nurse in a private hospital but my salary could not fend all our needs. Its hard for me to find a part time job to make our ends meet. Now the school year starts in June and I haven't enroll my children yet. I am in need of help....I don't want to let my children be in out-of-school and I don't want to end up on the streets with my family. I know God hear me and He will provide in His time. I don't know what else to do, I don't like the idea of loan and credit here and there because the more I will be drown to debts. May this letter touch your heart. God bless to all of you.