Loan credit card debt

If you need help with paying debt, including credit cards, car loans and medical debt.
Also look here for the main NHPB site and programs that help reduce debt.
chrissyk
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Loan credit card debt

Post by chrissyk »

Is it possible to get a loan to pay off my high interest rate credit card debt. Where do and how do i get such a loan. My bank of america card rate is so high, most of what I pay each month is for the interest and not the stuff I bought, that I wish I could return right now, but sadly i can't and it is too late.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Loan credit card debt

Post by Admin »

Try a low interest bill consolidation loan to get help with debt.

http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... datio.html
Chavez1

Post by Chavez1 »

Hello I am currently in a situation that has left me with no option but to move. My father recently passed and he left a property to me and a sibling, I needed to get a new loan in the home and since my father was the sole person on the loan I could not get on the loan. I need help with security deposit and first month’s rent currently. I am employed but the action that has been taken place I need to be off the property by the end of December. Can someone please help me with this situation?
R Penske

Post by R Penske »

I am on disability. And have a limited income. I also that care of my brother who has early onset dementia. I am finding it harder than expected to keep up with all my bills, especially my electric. It runs very high, and I am seeking some form of loan.
I am in deep Debt And I don't know what to do. Any and all help, such as a loan, that I can receive would be very much appreciated. I live in Edgefield County, South Carolina 29860. My annual income is only $13,788. And taking care of me my 14 year old son and my brother is proving more and more difficult with every new day. I would greatly appreciate it if you could point me in the right direction of getting the help that I so desperately need. Thank you.