I'll be glad to any advice

Anything else you may need or want to discuss?
Artem
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

I'll be glad to any advice

Post by Artem »

Hello! My name is Artem.Ya live in the Russian Federation. In fact, I - invalid, even though officially I have no degrees of disability, as our medical bureaucracy is doing everything to not accept those with disabilities, in order to save money on them. Due to the fact that as a child for me or anyone not watched so far have found out a whole bunch of chronic diseases. Because of the scoliosis, I can not work physically, and throat diseases affect my pronunciation, so I can not perform work that requires communication with people. The treatment of these diseases requires money, which I do not. Those pittance to me as a result of herculean efforts can be obtained from the parents, cover only a fraction of the cost of treatment. Now I need surgery to correct the nasopharynx (submucosa resection of the nasal septum, resection of the inferior turbinate) which costs 18 thousand rubles (588.74 USD). In fact, I am very ashamed to say it but at home I do not give any of the ruble. Charity organizations in Russia, it's just business and the only thing they interisuet is money and the people they do not care. I'll be glad to any advice.
P.S. Sorry for the mistakes, I know very bad anglisky language :)
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: I'll be glad to any advice

Post by Admin »

We do not have programs for Russia. Maybe look at our general link for grants. Maybe they will help, but we doubt it.
Artem wrote:Hello! My name is Artem.Ya live in the Russian Federation. In fact, I - invalid, even though officially I have no degrees of disability, as our medical bureaucracy is doing everything to not accept those with disabilities, in order to save money on them. Due to the fact that as a child for me or anyone not watched so far have found out a whole bunch of chronic diseases. Because of the scoliosis, I can not work physically, and throat diseases affect my pronunciation, so I can not perform work that requires communication with people. The treatment of these diseases requires money, which I do not. Those pittance to me as a result of herculean efforts can be obtained from the parents, cover only a fraction of the cost of treatment. Now I need surgery to correct the nasopharynx (submucosa resection of the nasal septum, resection of the inferior turbinate) which costs 18 thousand rubles (588.74 USD). In fact, I am very ashamed to say it but at home I do not give any of the ruble. Charity organizations in Russia, it's just business and the only thing they interisuet is money and the people they do not care. I'll be glad to any advice.
P.S. Sorry for the mistakes, I know very bad anglisky language :)
Artem

Post by Artem »

thank you
Papen

Post by Papen »

I am in need of help. I am living in a apartment in which they don't fix - and it rains in the living room, my bedroom, and in my daughters bedroom. I am a substitute teacher - I am in the lower class and my health hasn't been doing great.
I am in remission from heart failure and am 37 years old. I want my daughters to live in a better environment. It's not even safe in the apartments we are living in. I am trying to rent to own a home so my daughters will have a safe place to live in and call home. My credit isn't good from my divorce from some years ago. I am in need of a 4 bedroom if possible but would settle for a 3 bedroom - have to have a 2 baths. Please help - I need someone to advise me and work with me on purchasing a home with reasonable rent that I can afford. Thank you if you can help.
I am behind on my light bill and rent - but my apartment is falling apart. It feels we are living outside when it rains. I will do what I can to start fixing my credit but if you have advice or can help with any programs you have - I am listening.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

North Dakota has been hit harder to mostly to the oil market. But for advice, try a local community action agency. We would think there would be apartments available as the oil field workers move out. But they may know for sure. They would of course only refer you and your kids to a safe home....they would provide advice on affordable places in decent neighborhoods. More North Dakota community action agencies.