Family can't help with rent anymore

Find how to get help with rent
Renee12
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Family can't help with rent anymore

Post by Renee12 »

I am a single mother 20 years of age my rent is 385 a month and i no longer have a job my mother was helping me pay rent by sending me money but she cant do it any more. Now im looking for work but its hard to do so because its hard to find some one to watch my son so if you could pleas help me. My rent is due on the 4th and i only have 64 bucks to my name and i need some of that money to get things for my son. Im really trying hard in life to get things going for myself and it would be a true blessing to get some help so if you no a place in tx that can help me pleas let me no. thanx and god bless.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Family can't help with rent anymore

Post by Admin »

You didn't post your county or city in North Carolina. So without knowing that hard to direct you to a specific agency. Therefore use this "general" link for NC resources and services. Find information on north Carolina assistance and programs that can help the low income, rent assistance, and other forms of housing aid.
Renee12 wrote:I am a single mother 20 years of age my rent is 385 a month and i no longer have a job my mother was helping me pay rent by sending me money but she cant do it any more. Now im looking for work but its hard to do so because its hard to find some one to watch my son so if you could pleas help me. My rent is due on the 4th and i only have 64 bucks to my name and i need some of that money to get things for my son. Im really trying hard in life to get things going for myself and it would be a true blessing to get some help so if you no a place in tx that can help me pleas let me no. thanx and god bless.
LoveOne

Post by LoveOne »

I am in dire need of assistance with my behind rent and utility bills. I moved out here (Chesnee, SC) in in 2010 and have not been able to find a job since. I have been borrowing from family just to be able to eat. I am currently behind two months in my bills and just received a Notice of Intent to Evict. My landlord said I will be given a 5 day eviction notice on Monday, the 29th. I have no where to go, no money to get there, and no hope of help from my family...they are tapped out. If you could please refer me to anyone that can help, I would appreciate it very much. Thank you
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Did you try local non-profit agencies or government assistance in South Carolina. Oftentimes many organizations may have limited funding for people to use and call upon. Use this resource for South Carolina financial assistance. Can you move in with a family member and not just ask them for financial help for rent and bills? Sometimes it is harder to cough up money then it is to have someone reside them them. Select your county from the list we sent.
LoveOne wrote:I am in dire need of assistance with my behind rent and utility bills. I moved out here (Chesnee, SC) in in 2010 and have not been able to find a job since. I have been borrowing from family just to be able to eat. I am currently behind two months in my bills and just received a Notice of Intent to Evict. My landlord said I will be given a 5 day eviction notice on Monday, the 29th. I have no where to go, no money to get there, and no hope of help from my family...they are tapped out. If you could please refer me to anyone that can help, I would appreciate it very much. Thank you
Garnier

Post by Garnier »

I am 20 years old and a full time college student at Columbus state Community college. I am behind on rent and I have till the 5th of this mouth to pay or an eviction will be placed. Its been hard for me to get a job for the past two mouths. I had to sell almost everything I had to pay my rent and now I don't have any valuables to sell and I do not have the full amount for my rent. My family is no help either. I spent what I had on school books and lab fees and supplies for school this semester I need serious help please. Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Try talking to the financial aid office at the college and inquire with them into housing or rent help. That should be your first option. If that does not work out, then try to apply for Columbus Ohio rent assistance programs. Even though they may not help someone who can't get a job (as there are tons of employers hiring) or they may too direct you to some college student loan program or process.
Garnier wrote:I am 20 years old and a full time college student at Columbus state Community college. I am behind on rent and I have till the 5th of this mouth to pay or an eviction will be placed.