Domestic abusive relationship

State and local government assistance programs.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Domestic abusive relationship

Post by Admin »

We have places for immediate, emergency financial help. Try them. There is a list by state, then city/county.
But talk to some of the abusehotlines and places that help women. As safety is always a priority. Lo0ok here for the financial help today.
Mr. Seltzer wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 5:53 am I have been searching through your site for resources to pay bills I cannot afford. I am going 4 months in escaping a domestic violent relationship of 8 years with a narcissist. I have lost everything including any good standing with rental or utility companies.
By the grace of God, I am given a chance to rent the home my ex-husband of twenty years ago, stole out from under me. He moved to his family home, and I had come to our old house we rented. He does not help with anything as it’s been 20 years. The rent is 550$ per month along with all utilities. Electric is past due of 260$ , water 70$ , gas 60$. Also, there are multiple cats in and outside of the house that require food. This is all dumped in my lap in exchange for staying in the house. I suffered homelessness for so long I do not feel as though I can live it again. I know I can’t.
The bills are in my ex’s name and I’m sure I have to pay them before having them put in mine. The rent is at least 1-month arrears and no lease in my name till it caught up. Same for the gas and water.
I get little more than 800$ with a 100$ automatic deduction per month. Also, Snap food program help my overcome this domestic abusive relationship. That’s it, I have no family, no friends, no hope. That is what happens in relationships with narcissists before it ends. Everything is gone and one stands alone to beg organizations such as this to please help them from completely failing and possibly going back to the violence, abuse and insanity they dared to escape.
If there’s anything that reference can be provided for someone in my situation, I will be thankful. The biggest issue is not having bills in my name yet. Any resources will be helpful for me.
Donovan Edwards

Re: Domestic abusive relationship

Post by Donovan Edwards »

Greetings,
I am requesting help finding financial assistance. I have left an abusive relationship where I experienced brain trauma. I am rebuilding my life from nothing, but two suitcases. Reading and organizing information is more difficult task than normal. Can you please help direct me to financial assistance programs to help with any of the following needs?
- Buying a vehicle
-Or if I buy a cheap vehicle, is there help to repair it?
-food
-gas money
-rent
-paying off credit card debt
-water utilities
-cell phone
Cambridge1

Re: Domestic abusive relationship resources as trying to leave

Post by Cambridge1 »

I am a mother of three trying to get out of a domestic abusive situation. I’m not allowed to leave to get a job so I need to find ways to make and save money. I have no support system because I’ve been isolated for 7 years. Please send me all the resources and work from home opportunities you have in Louisiana. Finding your website really has given me hope that I lost a long time ago.