Grant for security deposit

Anyone seeking grant information or comments on them
NHPB has many grant programs listed, and look here for grants to help pay bills.
Terthy
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Grant for security deposit

Post by Terthy »

I need to find apartment asap but i dont have deposit money and i dont down payment for this month. I am a single mom with two kids so looking for some government grants to help pay the security deposit. Do they exist. I do work but is not enough to buy food pay a rent and clothing for my two kids im a good person but i feel like were we live write now is not good for my kids. I work hard but i dont have good income for the deposit. Please email me with what I can do.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Grant for security deposit

Post by Admin »

So need security deposit money for a new apartment? Try calling a HUD approved agency. They may be able to point you in the direction for getting grants or money for a security deposit. These HUD agencies may even be able to point you in the direction for food and those other types of programs. Here is a listing.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/sec ... using.html
Terthy wrote:I need to find apartment asap but i dont have deposit money and i dont down payment for this month. I am a single mom with two kids so looking for some government grants to help pay the security deposit. Do they exist. I do work but is not enough to buy food pay a rent and clothing for my two kids im a good person but i feel like were we live write now is not good for my kids. I work hard but i dont have good income for the deposit. Please email me with what I can do.
Watson

Post by Watson »

Hello. I currently live in Washington, d.c. I am in a shelter for homeless families and I can't go in a more permanent home because so my son illness. I have letters and everything from his doctor. I am just looking for a personal grants with getting us apartment and paying the rent and with any money left over pay more rent with it. I am current looking for a job but its hard getting a babysitter. May someone PLEASE HELP ME.. You may contact me. Please and Thank You..
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Not really sure what you mean by a grant, but there is no such thing as free money. However there are some non-profits and rental programs in Washington DC that you can try, and they are on the main site. Maybe they will have funds for helping with a first month rent payment or security deposit if the only other option available is homelessness. Read Washington DC financial assistance.