Page 1 of 1
Re: found no job - overwhelmed
Posted: Mon Sep 14, 2026 9:52 am
by Rotatia Shipman
I am trying to get help paying my rent this month and paying my past due electric bill and also get a job. I have custody of my 10 year old granddaughter and am unemployed at the moment. My rent was due on the 1st and we are on the verge of being homeless within a few days. If there is any information you could possibly give me I would greatly appreciate it as I am so overwhelmed.
Thank yo
Re: found no job - overwhelmed
Posted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:11 pm
by Admin - Jon McNamara
A grant or funds to move back to, or pay for ticket to Israel may be tough to get. Here is a listing of programs and services in Oregon. I think call some agencies in your county, like the community action agency, and see if they know of any aid that can help you in your situation.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... grams.html
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... grams.html
debzen wrote:Hi my name is deborah.
i have been looking for work for about a year 2010. i've used all my savings. now I can not afford to stay in oregon and must move back to israel with family but can not afford a ticket. ive been trying to scrabble money for my passport. i need 85 dollars of which ive been asking for help around my area and no such luck. times are hard for everyone and i understand. i hope someone can help me
deborah
found no job - overwhelmed
Posted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:09 pm
by debzen
Hi my name is deborah.
i have been looking for work for about a year 2010. i've used all my savings. now I can not afford to stay in oregon and must move back to israel with family but can not afford a ticket. ive been trying to scrabble money for my passport. i need 85 dollars of which ive been asking for help around my area and no such luck. times are hard for everyone and i understand. i hope someone can help me
deborah