Need utilities set up

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Mr143
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Need utilities set up

Post by Mr143 »

i need help quickly if possible. I am trying to move to a rental house that is less rent, the house is far more efficient and the utilities should be much less. my problem is they won't transfer the water and power until the past due amount is paid. I am a single mother with 3 boys and am struggling to get my bills paid every month. I am moving to try and decrease my bills so I can get caught up. I am moving this weekend and need these utilities transferred and set up. is it possible to get help? What can I do about these past bills and getting them set up.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need utilities set up

Post by Admin »

Did you register from the northeast part of the country? I need more specifics on where people live as most assistance programs are offered at the county level. I think you are in the northeast, so try the dollar energy fund. This link has info on what states offer it, and where to apply, namely your community action agency.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... _fund.html
Mr143 wrote:i need help quickly if possible. I am trying to move to a rental house that is less rent, the house is far more efficient and the utilities should be much less. my problem is they won't transfer the water and power until the past due amount is paid. I am a single mother with 3 boys and am struggling to get my bills paid every month. I am moving to try and decrease my bills so I can get caught up. I am moving this weekend and need these utilities transferred and set up. is it possible to get help? What can I do about these past bills and getting them set up.
Hondat

Post by Hondat »

A friend of mine is in need of help her husband left her and their 4yr old twins about seven months ago. He recently stop helping her with the bills and turn all utilities off in his name. She is struggling getting them back on in her name. All she has left i do believe is her SoCal bill, as she has an existing bill to pay that she can't get her electric on. She has until tomorrow and the electric will be turned off. She can have these babies in the heat her son (one of the twins) is autistic. Please what can she do.
Gekko 23

Post by Gekko 23 »

Hello,
My son is a college student that is a veteran receiving benefits on a monthly basis. His electric bill is extremely high for 1 month and his benefits are late so his electric was shut off. He lives in Portland Maine and was wondering if there is any help out there for him to get his electric turned back on, especially with winter coming. This has happened before due to the lack of receiving his benefits on time but also this bill is, for some reason, extremely high. Please advice on what can be done. Thank you very much.