Soldier needs help

State and local government assistance programs.
Arel1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Soldier needs help

Post by Arel1 »

im a solider in fort benning GA and my ex wife was locked up and i have all four of my kids.When i was deployed she left me for a guy she meet that was the baddest thing to every happen to me. I live out in the town of Columbus GA and im looking for somewhere to help me pay my rent cause i had to more beds for the kids and other things. I do not want to live with other soldiers on base as i have kids to think about and care for.
deb sn

Re: Soldier needs help

Post by deb sn »

Hi try your area churches. Also maybe Salvation Army or township trustees. These people know of different resources that may be able to help you. Good Luck and God Bless
BMW2
anti spam: Blue

Post by BMW2 »

We need assistance with rent, utility and food. We are both Senior citizens. The reason is that my husband work in home care. He had a client that is sickly well he went to hospital to rehab so when the client in the hospital, my spouse don't get pay. So it make his check very short this August payment. I also am unemployed for four years and my daughter is working part time is getting ready to go to college at Texas State University in august so she saving money to pay for her books that is expensive
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Well, you may not have a choice but to move on the base or go homeless. As the funds in Muscogee County, as they are everywhere, are limited. Many people will not qualify for rent help. But there are programs for soldiers, such as SSVF, and you can always look into this too. But find resources here. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... e_pro.html
CarterJ

Post by CarterJ »

Good Morning, I am currently deployed soldier in Germany I am asking for assistance
with paying my rent do to the fact I recently buried my Mother this past
year. I would like to ask if I could receive $500.00 to which my rent is
$1080.00 monthly please. I am in the process of traveling to Latvia and I
would like to ensure my wife does not have continues issues while I am
deployed. I have been here for 4 months now.