Sewer Main Broken

Anything else you may need or want to discuss?
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Sewer Main Broken

Post by 547 »

Hi. The sewer main leaving my house is broken where it meets the city line. The city will not cover the repair. My wife and I both lost our jobs last year and have been going to school and living off student loans. We can not afford the $5K it is going to take to make the repair. Our insurance will not cover it and our credit is lousy so getting a loan is out of the question. Can anyone here point me in the right direction to get this covered.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Sewer Main Broken

Post by Admin »

What state county do you need repairs for your sewer in? Without knowing that my reply is generic. Try think link for a listing of non-profits, community action agencies, charities, and government programs for areas across the country. Thousands of phone numbers and organizations are listed here. If you provide more info my answer may be able to be more detailed.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... gency.html

547 wrote:Hi. The sewer main leaving my house is broken where it meets the city line. The city will not cover the repair. My wife and I both lost our jobs last year and have been going to school and living off student loans. We can not afford the $5K it is going to take to make the repair. Our insurance will not cover it and our credit is lousy so getting a loan is out of the question. Can anyone here point me in the right direction to get this covered.