Need help with rent and other essentials

Find how to get help with rent
ladybug55552001
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Need help with rent and other essentials

Post by ladybug55552001 »

:D Hi,
We are a family of 3 people...my self 55yrs old, my husband 57 yrs old, and my daughter who is 18 and in her senior year of high school...our rent is due on the 1st of November and we have no way to pay it...we are currently receiving Food Stamps/Bridge Card thru DHS...but no other assistance except when we have a utility SO and use the State Emergency Relief...my husband is an Engineer but has had no work for the last 3 months...
We need to know where to turn for help because we have lived here for 4 1/2 yrs and do not want to be evicted...thanks so much...God Bless...
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need help with rent and other essentials

Post by Admin »

In order to print more specific programs, I need to know your county. Then I can list info on rent assistance programs in your immediate area. Without knowing that my reply is pretty genenric. Try this link http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/get ... _rent.html for information on rent programs and also there you can find links to your specific area.

ladybug55552001 wrote::D Hi,
We are a family of 3 people...my self 55yrs old, my husband 57 yrs old, and my daughter who is 18 and in her senior year of high school...our rent is due on the 1st of November and we have no way to pay it...we are currently receiving Food Stamps/Bridge Card thru DHS...but no other assistance except when we have a utility SO and use the State Emergency Relief...my husband is an Engineer but has had no work for the last 3 months...
We need to know where to turn for help because we have lived here for 4 1/2 yrs and do not want to be evicted...thanks so much...God Bless...
Nancyle1

Post by Nancyle1 »

MY NAME IS STACEY AND I'M $1400.00 BEHIND IN RENT. I WENT TO A PROGRAM AN I THOUGHT IT WAS PAID. I WAS LAYED OFF A YEAR AGO AN ITS HARD TO FIND WORK. MY HUSBAND LOST HIS COMPANY AN WE MOVE TO SAVANNAH THE ONLY INCOME WE HAVE IS THE TEMP SERVICE MY HUSBAND WORK FOR. WE ARE ABOUT TO BE PUT OUT AN WE HAVE NO WHERE TO GO, PLEASE HELP US.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

Are you talking about Savannah Georgia? If so, here is a resource that offers information on the programs and options that you can use. Savannah is in Chatham County Georgia, and agencies and government programs are in place. Some of the options for you to pay bills and living expenses include Eastside Concerned Citizens Inc., which can be reached at 912-484-8582. Probably the place with the most number of grants, debt counseling, and financial assistance programs is the community action agency known as Economic Opportunity Authority for Savannah-Chatham County Area, Inc., and their phone number is (912) 238-2960.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... _prog.html
While temp jobs are good for some income, on the site you will also find ways to increase your income from other temp jobs and work from home positions. Be sure you file for unemployment as well, as the extra money will help.
Nancyle1 wrote:MY NAME IS STACEY AND I'M $1400.00 BEHIND IN RENT. I WENT TO A PROGRAM AN I THOUGHT IT WAS PAID. I WAS LAYED OFF A YEAR AGO AN ITS HARD TO FIND WORK. MY HUSBAND LOST HIS COMPANY AN WE MOVE TO SAVANNAH THE ONLY INCOME WE HAVE IS THE TEMP SERVICE MY HUSBAND WORK FOR. WE ARE ABOUT TO BE PUT OUT AN WE HAVE NO WHERE TO GO, PLEASE HELP US.