Help ith rent and electric

Find how to get help with rent
Sheila
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Help ith rent and electric

Post by Sheila »

Hi I need help with my rent and electric bill. My son was helping me, but his job had him move, and he now can't help. I have to use a breathing machine 2 to 4 x's a day. My electric is behind and so is my rent and I need help. I have filed for disability, but that could take some time. I have tried every church in my town, and no help available from them. I have tried on-line also and so far no answers. And I hope this will help.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Help ith rent and electric

Post by Admin »

If you post your county I can provide more specific programs that can help with electric bills. In the meantime, try this link. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... bills.html You can also find local programs if you navigate to the left menu bar under assistance programs. Try LIHEAP, weatherization, and always call your utility company to ask for help.
Sheila wrote:Hi I need help with my rent and electric bill. My son was helping me, but his job had him move, and he now can't help. I have to use a breathing machine 2 to 4 x's a day. My electric is behind and so is my rent and I need help. I have filed for disability, but that could take some time. I have tried every church in my town, and no help available from them. I have tried on-line also and so far no answers. And I hope this will help.