help paying rent now

Find how to get help with rent
ACF10
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

help paying rent now

Post by ACF10 »

currently behind on rent n have an eviction hearing set have tried every where in canton o need help now
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: help paying rent now

Post by Admin »

Here are programs in Canton and Stark County Ohio. Some offer eviction prevention and rent help. I think you want to call the Stark County Community Action Agency at (330) 454-1676 and explain your financial situation and tell them about the eviction. See what programs and services they can offer.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... rogra.html
ACF10 wrote:currently behind on rent n have an eviction hearing set have tried every where in canton o need help now
mary_b37

Post by mary_b37 »

Im looking for help with paying my back rent. i owe for 2 months which is 1200.00. Im am currently keeping up with the current but im not making enough money to make payments on the back.

I work about 30 hours a week. Need to pay for daycare for someone to watch my 3 year old. I do get food assistance. Like i said i just need help with paying the back rent. Please contact me if you or you know anyone that can help me! I live in Littleton, NH!
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Littleton NH is in Grafton County. here is a listing of organizations that can provide help for paying back rent. Try calling the Grafton Tri-County Community Action Program, Inc. at (603) 752-7607. Also, be sure to call your town and ask for the general assistance program. New Hampshire laws require towns to provide help for living expenses. NH does have several programs for the low income and needy.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... _prog.html
mary_b37 wrote:Im looking for help with paying my back rent. i owe for 2 months which is 1200.00. Im am currently keeping up with the current but im not making enough money to make payments on the back.

I work about 30 hours a week. Need to pay for daycare for someone to watch my 3 year old. I do get food assistance. Like i said i just need help with paying the back rent. Please contact me if you or you know anyone that can help me! I live in Littleton, NH!
Floyd

Post by Floyd »

Floyd from Lexington KY and I need help paying present and back rent . I'm getting disability but its not enough. Help!
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Hi Floyd,
Try this.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/lex ... assis.html
Places to call include Community Action Council for Lexington-Fayette County at (859) 244-2212. They can direct you to funds for paying back rent, and current, and eviction prevention. Other options for you to look into include Adult & Tenant Services- Homelessness Prevention. you can apply for rent help, but only once in your lifetime from this place! (859) 258-3810.
Floyd wrote:Floyd from Lexington KY and I need help paying present and back rent . I'm getting disability but its not enough. Help!
Coffeehouse

Post by Coffeehouse »

I have a friend that has 5 kids and a 2yr old granddaughter that was evicted because she couldn't afford the rent after her boyfriend moved out and took his income with him. she has been staying where ever she and her kids are staying at different places where ever they can. She tried the Salvation army but she has not been able to get enough beds for her and all her kids. Please if you can direct us in the right direction so that her family can have a home to go to and be together again it will be gratefully appreciated. Thank You
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We can try to direct you by providing name and phone numbers. But we do not offer shelter or direct financial assistance. The places you want to call in Bibb County are listed here. As you said, the Salvation Army is always a good place to call for help, advice, and case management, but there are others in the western part of Alabama, as indicated on the information above.
Coffeehouse wrote:I have a friend that has 5 kids and a 2yr old granddaughter that was evicted because she couldn't afford the rent after her boyfriend moved out and took his income with him. she has been staying where ever she and her kids are staying at different places where ever they can. She tried the Salvation army but she has not been able to get enough beds for her and all her kids. Please if you can direct us in the right direction so that her family can have a home to go to and be together again it will be gratefully appreciated. Thank You