not sure what to do for rent help

Find how to get help with rent
cryingangeleyes
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

not sure what to do for rent help

Post by cryingangeleyes »

My husband recieves unemployment, but it is not enough to get our own place and pay the rent we are currently staying with a family member but it isnt working out. We have to young kids and my husband and i would bother perfer if i was home with them. I am not sure if we would qualify for renting help and not sure how to find out. Is there anyway to know if we would qualify for help before we find a place. things are very stressfull and not a good situation for are children, we need to get our own place.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: not sure what to do for rent help

Post by Admin »

What state/county do you live in? Without knowing that hard to be specific. Most rent programs are offered at the local level. So in the meantime use this link.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... _rent.html
It reference many rent programs, and you can drill down and find your county too. Call the agencies and numbers listed and see if you qualify for rent help. Explore the main site of needhelppayingbills to find hundreds of phone numbers, programs, etc. that can help with rent and housing.
cryingangeleyes wrote:My husband recieves unemployment, but it is not enough to get our own place and pay the rent we are currently staying with a family member but it isnt working out. We have to young kids and my husband and i would bother perfer if i was home with them. I am not sure if we would qualify for renting help and not sure how to find out. Is there anyway to know if we would qualify for help before we find a place. things are very stressfull and not a good situation for are children, we need to get our own place.