Does SNAP food stamps really start for emergencies?

Anyone seeking grant information or comments on them
NHPB has many grant programs listed, and look here for grants to help pay bills.
JeanPaul
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Does SNAP food stamps really start for emergencies?

Post by JeanPaul »

Hello,
My name is Courtney. I was trying to find information on how to sign up for help with food this year from SNAP unless I am too late. My husband and I have 3 children with another baby girl coming the middle of December, so we need SNAP food stamps to start ASAP. We are down to one income as I am diabetic and have health issues as well as being pregnant, working was just not an option anymore for me.
If you could please respond back with any information or advice on how to get into emergency SNAP today on any type of assistance I could get this year I would really appreciate it. Thanks so much for your time.
Rachel Fight
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Does SNAP food stamps really start for emergencies?

Post by Rachel Fight »

Hello
My name is Kimberly, I am inquiring about getting some emergency assistance for my groceries from food stamps. I was recently displaced from my residence in Harris county. I came to stay with family in Rockport, but was turned away once I arrived. I have a job lined up in Alabama that starts the 27th of this month, but have no where to stay until then. I am currently at ONO hotel in Rockport, however do not have the money to continue to eat or buy food, so I hope the emergency SNAP will start now. If there is anyone that can help I would be happy to repay the amount once I am in Alabama working.