Memphis rental resources need a list

Find how to get help with rent
Malden
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Memphis rental resources need a list

Post by Malden »

Good morning. My name is Charles. My apartment complex is trying to evict me during this timeframe. I have a newborn son and I was laid off. My fiancé was laid off her job because she was pregnant at the time. I live in Memphis, TN. Can you please help me with the rent or tell me where to go? I don't know any programs that can help. I'm pretty sure there has to be something that can be done. Right now i only have a part time seasonal job that don't get any hours from so I have little money to pay the bills or rent that the apartment manager wants.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Memphis rental resources need a list

Post by Admin »

Hi Charles,
Since you have a newborn, and you have prospects' for work in the Memphis area (after your layoff) you are more likely to get help with that past due rent. As some places in Shelby County focus on single parents, and look here for rent assistance in Memphis. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... tance.html
Malden wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:43 pm Good morning. My name is Charles. My apartment complex is trying to evict me during this timeframe. I have a newborn son and I was laid off.