Find how to get help with rent
Vina Sky
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Need money to pay my rent in Denver before evicted

Post by Vina Sky »

Hi,
My name is Evelyn. I am 22 and am working on my insurance licenses for health & life. I got fired in January and no matter how hard I try, I can’t seem to catch up on rent for my Denver apartment. I’m 3 months behind, my rent is 1000 a month and includes the apartment and utilities. I haven’t been able to pay my phone bill either. I went through a lot including my ex boyfriend breaking my nose and have been in and out of the hospital with seizures. All of my stuff was in my friends car when a Denver Water Supply truck smashed into the back of us and sent 2 different cars of people to the hospital. It was incredibly expensive and I don’t have insurance.
I’m worried my landlord is going to evict me soon which would put me & my emotional support animal on the street with no opportunity to start my job. I need resources ASAP to reach out to regarding assistance. I hate to have to do this and I apologize for such a lengthy email, I’m just trying to make it. It’s embarrassing to be in this position and have to ask for help, but I have no choice. I owe my apartment 3,000$ by the end of this month or I’m sure they will evict me.
I should be starting my new job the second I finish my state exams at Colonial Life Insurance and would be able to pay it back, but there’s no hope without some assistance for my rent. I live in Denver 80206 in one of the apartments there and moved here alone, I have no family here and they can’t help. Please tell me there’s someone who can help, I’ll do anything.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need money to pay my rent in Denver before evicted

Post by Admin »

Hi Evelyn
If you are 3 months behind, does that mean you owe 3K+ for the rent and utilities? If so, your options will be limited as you are so far behind. But we do have a list of programs in the Denver CO region to try for rent money, and you will find them, on the site. Look here for Denver rent relief programs.
Vina Sky wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:12 am Hi,
My name is Evelyn. I am 22 and am working on my insurance licenses for health & life. I got fired in January and no matter how hard I try, I can’t seem to catch up on rent for my Denver apartment. I’m 3 months behind, my rent is 1000 a month and includes the apartment and utilities.