Need help with Boost mobile bill - what programs help?

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Natural
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Need help with Boost mobile bill - what programs help?

Post by Natural »

Hello-
I don't know where to begin. I am a single mom of 2 kids ages 13 and 15. I currently suffer from debilitating anxiety/depression/PTSD and have lost my job and now I am behind on my Boost Mobile bill. I have always worked and have been doing so since I was 14, now 42. The last couple years and life situations have taken a toll on me leaving me nearly bed ridden some days. I want to find a local job because the cost of gas is more than I can afford to travel.
The problem is I have held some good jobs and it has proven to be very difficult to find someone that will hire me with my background - seeing me as over qualified. I am struggling to pay even my most basic of bills such as the Boost phone bill. I have applied for various forms of assistance through social services and we do currently receive SNAP and Medicaid so that is a huge help. However, the struggle to keep my Boost phone service on to look for a job and talk to my kids o I can get to work, the electric paid, and even affording toiletries is hard. I am so embarrassed to even reach out in this way but will be so grateful for any resources you can share to help my kids and I during this challenging time.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need help with Boost mobile bill - what programs help?

Post by Admin »

Hi,
Since you have kids, and a low-income, an assistance program such as Lifeline or Boost forgiveness plans may help you pay the bill. As you clearly need the service for your kids (if they have an emergency) as well as to look for a job. So there may be programs out there for phone bill help as we noted on our site. Look here for the Boost mobile phone bill help.
Natural wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:52 am I am behind on my Boost Mobile bill. I have always worked and have been doing so since I was 14, now 42.